Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Southwestern Chicken Roll Ups

I got started on the Plain Chicken recipe website through Pinterest.  I have found quite a few recipes that I want to try.  This is the first one that I have made.  They were delicious!  It could have used a little bit more of the soup mixture, so the next time I make it I think I will add a small amount of milk (which I included in my version of the recipe).

Southwestern Chicken Roll Ups

2 cups cooked chicken
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 envelope taco seasoning (allergy free recipe)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls

Mix together salsa, milk, 1/2 cup of cheese and cream of chicken soup.  In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, taco seasoning, chicken and remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Place 2 heaping tablespoons of the chicken mixture on top of each crescent roll and roll up. Place in a 9x13" baking dish.  Pour soup mixture over crescent rolls.  Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment