Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chicken & Rice



I think I found this recipe online somewhere and modified it to my own tastes.  We really like it, especially since when I prep it I usually make it into 2 meals by freezing half, so that we can eat it fresh another time.  Otherwise it will make a lot of leftovers if you have a small family.  Another variation is to add a packet of ranch dressing mix.

Chicken & Rice

3 cup rice - uncooked
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
2 can water
1 bag chicken breasts - cubed
1 package onion soup mix

Mix together soups, water, soup mix, and rice in a large bowl. Cut raw chicken into soup mixture and stir to combine. Place in a crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours. Freezes well - cook half, freeze half.

No comments:

Post a Comment